Me, My Mine ;D

My photo
A young fussylicious debator who living life. Malaysian, 21. Welcome to my station.

Friday 1 February 2013

SOMETHING INTERESTING~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. :D

Guess what??!!

Got many things to story about but i think there is not enough time to story.

First of all, 
Thanks to CDQ who gave me sugar glider to take care of.
From now onwards, she, ECHI ze sugar glider will be my daughter till forever and all my love just for her.

Okay. Echi such a naughty girl, baru 7bulan. InsyaAllah, i will find new sugar glider to be her bf soon. auumm. 

Far away from her buat aku bagai nak giler~

annnddd

saya jumpa satu blog ni yg cerita pasal all hers gliders.

One day, i want to have sooo many gliders like hers. 

InsyaAllah~

Pray for me. :D

and u guys boleh la nak jengah blog gadis cun ni. :D (SiLampuNeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment